Dear #GirlBoss you’re here to conquer.
Stop with the excuses and lack of fulfillment towards your resolutions.
Here are 45 habits you will want to adopt in the New Year.
- Not to give a crap about what anyone else thinks
- Consume moderate to low sugar – preferably natural sugars
- Love only your best friends
- Stop stalking pretty people with pretty Instagram accounts
- Crack less jokes to people you just met..
- Reuse scrap paper, magazines for inspiration or doodling
- Set aside 1.5 hours everyday for some “me” time
- Use the “sleep app” to monitor your quality of sleep
- Not to listen to Mrs. Judgy-judgson
- Proudly tell people my age
- Create a “when I’m bored or have extra time list”
- Shop luxury goods, guilt free
- Work less hours, produce more
- Count your blessings
- List memories
- Stay classy rather than trendy
- Weddings are not a time to get competitive
- Take care of your skin
- Buy printer ink in bulk.. ‘cause you will never have enough
- Get into the habit of reading.
- Keep a journal and plan out your day/week and stick by them.
- Don’t carry your past with you in 2017
- Talk less, listen more.
- Eat a good breakfast
- Stop being late! You will discover being on time might not be such a bad thing.
- Turn a hobby into a career.
- Spend more time being creative.
- Get attached to people not things
- Family first!
- Whatever be the circumstance , see the positive
- Travel more
- Remember not every aspect of your life needs to be on social media
- Write down your goals
- Take a chance and make that change you have been talking about.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Choose confidence every single time.
- Invest in yourself.
- Hustle Hard!
- 3 most important things – God. Goals. Grind.
- Always have smaller goals that pave way to your big goal.
- Detach yourself from toxic people even if you love them unconditionally.
- Get shit done! Do NOT procrastinate, you cannot deposit excuses!
- Collaborate with people you can learn from.
- Kickboxing, Karate or any form of martial arts, you pick!
- Take more challenges
Because happiness is in the small things rather than the big ones.
Look straight ahead towards your goals and enjoy the ride till you get there. The New Year is just another opportunity to turn over a new leaf. You can achieve anything you put your mind to.
Seasons Greetings & a Happy New Year!
Lots of love & best wishes,
Saima, Ameera, Martha & Nashita