I will soon be on a flight for a mini vacation (more like, “workcation”). Amidst all the packing and mess, it struck me to share what I love doing the most ..PACKING! *yes, I’m a little weird that way*
This is my 3-step process:
- List items to take
- Set them aside 2 nights before (for any additional supplies needed to be bought)
- Pack them on the day
I managed to put together this one list, which in my opinion covers up most of what I have in my travel carry on.
I prefer to stay comfortable with a tote bag, which is super convenient and gives me the freedom to put in all my essentials together.
The items that I must have in my handbag (apart from things like passport & wallet) while I wander around in different countries are:
- Mobile phone – with the latest playlist downloaded
- Power bank – don’t want to run out of juice
- HedKandi headphones
- Mini make up bag with my trusted compact powder, signature red lipstick and travel size perfume
- Travel size hand sanitizer
- Journal & pen
- Peppermint gum
- Wet wipes & tissues
- Travel size oral hygiene kit
- Travel pillow
Apart from this, I like to carry reading material, which is either a book or a magazine. This is for more than 4-hour flights and to manage those lull-waiting moments.
So that’s my list of must haves when I travel. What else would you take on holiday with you? Anything I’ve missed? Let me know in the comment section below!!
Also I will be posting a lot of travel pictures as I go about so make sure you follow me on IG @funkyblogqatar.
Martha Sabatini Carvalho.